Building Cancer Survivorship Care at Penn


April 1, 2010

American Journal of Nursing
Volume 110, Issue 4, pp 17-18

Currently few cancer patients have access to survivorship care. "Only 5% of cancer patients are treated at academic medical centers likely to have survivorship programs," says Linda A. Jacobs, PhD, RN, director of the Living Well After Cancer program at the University of Pennsylvania's Abramson Cancer Center. "The remaining 95% are treated in the community." Read More