Living Well After Childhood Cancer (Survivorship)
The Penn Difference
The Living Well After Cancer Program is a clinical, research, and education effort focused on early intervention and prevention of disease as the ultimate goal. Distinguishing features of our program include:
- A team of nationally recognized leaders in cancer survivorship.
- Interdisciplinary team approach
- Clinical research and innovative treatment models with a focus on learning more about the effects of cancer.
- A clinical program dedicated to survivors of testicular cancer and adult survivors of childhood cancers.
- The opportunity for breast cancer, Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma survivors to continue to see their medical oncologist while participating in the consultative and research components of the program. Participants receive comprehensive care recommendations after completing questionnaires that are reviewed by our team of experts.
- A strong focus on providing education and monitoring.