Information to Discuss with Your Doctor
You may be eligible for a study using genetically modified T cells (CTL019 cells - previously called CART 19) to treat CLL. Please print this form and discuss your eligibility with your physician.
- Have B cell CLL
- Have received at least 2 prior therapies for your CLL and,
- Have had progression within 2 years of the last therapy OR:
- Have high risk disease (chromosome deletion at 17p OR a partial response to front line fludarabine-based therapy), and have
- Received at least 1 prior therapy
- Have had progression within 2 years of the last therapy
- OR have B cell ALL
- In first remission with high risk cytogenetics OR be in second or greater remission, or
- Have relapsed or refractory ALL, and not eligible for allogeneic SCT
All potential study candidates must meet all study specified eligibility criteria in order to be enrolled in the study, including reasonable organ function.
If you meet these eligibility criteria, you or your physician may contact our Clinical Trial Information Service at 1-855-216-0098, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm ET or email PennCancerTrials@emergingmed.com.