Information to Discuss with Your Doctor
You may be eligible for a study using genetically modified T cells (CTL019 cells - previously called CART 19) to treat CLL. Please print this form and discuss your eligibility with your physician.
- Relapsed or refractory B-cell ALL
- 1st or greater BM relapse OR
- Any marrow relapse after allogeneic HSCT and ≥ 6 months from stem cell transplant OR
- For patients with refractory disease:
- < 60 years old that have not achieved a CR after ≥ 2 or more chemotherapy regimens
- ≥ 60 years old that have not achieved a CR after 1 prior chemotherapy regimen
- Patients with Ph+ ALL are eligible if they are intolerant to or have failed tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy
- Adequate organ function defined as:
- Creatinine ≤ 1.6 mg/dl
- ALT/AST ≤ 3x upper limit of normal range
- Direct bilirubin ≤ 2.0 mg/dl
- Must have a minimum level of pulmonary reserve defined as pulse oxygen > 92% on room air
- Left Ventricle Ejection Fraction (LVEF) ≥ 40% confirmed by ECHO/MUGA
- Must have an apheresis product of non-mobilized cells received and accepted by the manufacturing site
- Bone marrow with ≥ 5% lymphoblasts
- Life expectancy > 12 weeks
- Male or female age ≥ 18 years
- A ECOG Performance Status that is either 0 or 1
- No contraindications for leukapheresis
All potential study candidates must meet all study specified eligibility criteria in order to be enrolled in the study, including reasonable organ function.
If you meet these eligibility criteria, you or your physician may contact our Clinical Trial Information Service at 1-855-216-0098, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm ET or email PennCancerTrials@emergingmed.com.